[open-data-day] ODHD13: Images on the wiki

DO101 info at do101.org
Wed Jan 30 00:16:02 GMT 2013

I have to import the files.

But I've transfered the page on my virtual server
(montreal2013.do101.org) and modified the links on the int'l wiki to get
to it.

I'm also setting up pages in prevision of the hackathon to have people
insert their information on the site, pictures, videos, conference
summary, etc.

So, I'll be ok ;-) Thanks

Pascal