[open-data-day] Open Data Day - Mountain View, CA [Open Science/Data Education Course Sprint]

Billy Meinke billy.meinke at creativecommons.org
Thu Mar 7 19:13:37 GMT 2013

Pinging this list again, wanting to share the first full version of the
Peer to Peer University course on Open Science that we built on Open Data
Day.

https://p2pu.org/en/courses/5/open-science-an-introduction/

The course will be launched in the School of
Open<https://p2pu.org/en/schools/school-of-open/>during Open Education
Week next week, and it'd be great to get feedback on
the course.  It's an introductory course, but touched on the use of Open
Data in Science, which can be emphasized further as this course iterates
and other modules/challenges are built in.

Thanks again for letting our non-coding hackathon join in on ODHD13!

Billy