[open-data-day] Open Data Day 2014

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:58:58 BST 2013

Hi all,

Indeed, the date is set for 22 February.

In the Netherlands we have started preparing. We aim to have teams active
in 38 cities, 7 of which are currently certain (see
http://opendataday.nl/de-38-steden/ ). Next to that the Dutch National Open
Data Conference is planned for the 21st, to coincide with Open Data Day.
And there are tentative plans to turn the entire preceding week into a
National Open Data Week. We've just initiated conversations with the
relevant Dutch government officials to see how the national data portal and
some key data holders can contribute to this practically.

best,
Ton

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra