[open-data-manual] Privacy guidelines for Open Government Data

Tim McNamara tim.mcnamara at okfn.org
Thu Aug 18 03:02:21 UTC 2011

This is one of the sections that we're building into the manual now.

It will be worthwhile to ask this question on the open-government
list, with its far larger audience. I would also like to keep this
mailing list quite focused on manual specific discussion. I wouldn't
like to dilute the other lists by spreading discussion to here.