[open-data-manual] Team update

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jul 14 00:35:19 UTC 2011

On 11 July 2011 07:38, Tim McNamara <tim.mcnamara at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all, here is the first of weekly updates. Lots of interesting material:
>
> Pro-tips for learning to contribute
> Milestone reached
> Teleconference
> Changes to website
>
> Pro-tips for learning to contribute
> ==========================
> Remember that the place to direct people towards is the Participation
> Guide , which currently lives within the project wiki. It includes
> information on what you need to install, explains all of the terminology and
> how to find an interesting piece of content to work on.
> Link: https://bitbucket.org/okfn/opendatamanual/wiki/Participation_Guide

Minor suggestion but can i propose we consolidate all the wiki stuff
on <http://wiki.okfn.org/> specifically:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Data_Manual> and subpages ...

For something as core (and non-changing) as contributor/participation
guide we could even put this as dedicated page on
http://opendatamanual.org/ ...

One thing that would be good to get on the wiki is the list of tech
options that we had on an etherpad ...

Rufus