[open-data-manual] How do I suggest things for the manual?

Sara Farmer sara.farmer at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 21 11:33:03 UTC 2011

Please please don't restrict it to government. There are now open data
people in most of the big international organisations who need to be
supported in their open data work or helped to get it started... we have
the World Bank, UN, WEF etc and the possibility of some of the other big
international organisations joining in once they see how it's done.

But yes, I agree that the open government people have the critical mass
and momentum and should spearhead and cheerlead this work.

Sj.