[open-data-manual] Outdated info on Mailman page

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Mon Sep 5 09:17:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I forgot to mention a few lines I had sent to Rufus in the
first place, please see below...

I stumbled over OKFN at the last conference in Berlin this
summer and still try to make a mental map of its zillion
sites, tools and projects while figuring out where I could
contribute something meaningful.

In the past I worked quite a bit on books, many of them be-
ing translations in the domain of Python/Macs/Open Source.
Apart from that I love to do Python and help opening things
up.

Concerning the ODM I'll still have to catch up by reading
the archives of this list, but I have one immediate comment
to make. It took me a while to compile the following short
list of links to ODM-related sites (the last one being more
or less irrelevant now, I think):

http://opendatamanual.org
http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Data_Manual
https://github.com/okfn/opendatamanual/issues
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/opendatamanual
http://readthedocs.org/projects/opendatamanual/
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/manual

The following page contains outdated information, though,
related to the issue tracker (no longer on BitBucket) and
the content (no longer on WordPress):

I guess it would be easier for people to grasp the structure
of OKFN activities if there were more compact sets of links
to sites/tools for specific projects, like in this case the
ODM, which would point more completely (and correctly) to
each other.

Regards,

Dinu