[open-data-manual] New logo for the manual - a few designs

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue Sep 13 07:27:12 UTC 2011

"Tim McNamara" <tim.mcnamara at okfn.org>:

> I'm having some technical difficulties with OKFN's Wordpress wikis,
> but wanted to get your opinions. It would be great if the Open Data
> Manual could have a distinct logo. I have uploaded a few ideas and
> their .svg source files:
> http://www.wuala.com/timClicks/OKFN/odm-logos/
>
> Feedback very welcome.

Nice, although the wrench makes me think more of a manual
for plumbing. To create more of an association with rather
abstract data I think I would like to see a couple of 0s
and 1s or so, maybe? Also, having logos in a logo seems
too much to ask from the viewer to figure out, but YMMV.

Regards,

Dinu