[open-development] group brainstorm / web conference on web content tagging / taxonomy stuff?

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Fri Aug 14 15:49:41 UTC 2009

Joe - it's a very good call. I would like to participate.

Rufus - I couldn't agree more with your comments in this thread.

Robert - to which scope do you refer? In my understanding, analysis has
two different scopes: there is the "Scope of the Work" (determined as a
list of use cases); and the "Scope of the System" (those use cases that
are supported by the system).

In other words, scope is directly determined by use cases. And so it
would make good sense directly to list out the use cases (without
undertaking any intermediate steps, and without detailing their
requirements).

My only other thought was that it might make good sense to declare a
series of such conferences, so that everybody knows that issues can be
revisited, so that priorities can be identified and pursued, and so that
  other things can be held and not dropped.

With kind regards,

John.