[open-development] DfID Data/API

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 27 15:49:03 UTC 2009

So there is no API? (Just the 'human' interface ...)

Data looks quite interesting though hard to tell from just 'browsing'.

Would be very useful to have a full dump of the data. Any way we can
ask them to do this? Otherwise it might be possible too scrape.

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/