[open-development] New report on sharing aid information is now open for comments

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Sep 21 18:43:36 UTC 2009

Just to follow this up - we'd be grateful if people could blog, tweet
and forward this to relevant colleagues and mailing lists. Also we'd
love to hear of anywhere else that we should send this to, to make
sure as many people as possible have the opportunity to comment.

We very much look forward to receiving input from people on this list!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation