No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 UTC 2010

submit a 'topic stream' which, if accepted, I think means we'll then form a
small programme committee to put together a series of sessions to take
place across the Festival programme.

Our current notes are at:
http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/open-development-okfest2012

Sarah J - are you willing to be a lead on putting in the proposal?

All the best

Tim

--

http://www.timdavies.org.uk
07834 856 303.

Co-director of Practical Participation:
http://www.practicalparticipation.co.uk
--------------------------
Practical Participation Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales -
#5381958.

--f46d04448149ce49a404bc5e1ec5

d the Call for Proposals for sessions at September&#39;s OKFest festival of=

Members of this list had discussed putting together &#39;Open Development&#=
39; track, and so we need to come together to submit that proposal by April=
al.org/faq/">http://okfestival.org/faq/</a> it sounds like we will want to =
submit a &#39;topic stream&#39; which, if accepted, I think means we&#39;ll=
 then form a small programme committee to put together a series of sessions=
 to take place across the Festival programme.=A0</div>

nmentdata.okfnpad.org/open-development-okfest2012">http://opengovernmentdat=
h J - are you willing to be a lead on putting in the proposal?=A0</div>

participation.co.uk" target=3D"_blank">http://www.practicalparticipation.co=
egistered company in England and Wales - #5381958. <br>

--f46d04448149ce49a404bc5e1ec5--