[open-development] Upcoming conferencesC

Chris Watkins chriswaterguy at appropedia.org
Wed Jan 27 11:42:51 UTC 2010

Wondering if anyone's going to either of these:

   - 6th Web4Dev Annual Conference - Brasilia, Brazil - 25-26th February
   2010 http://web4dev2010.ning.com/page/about-2010-brasilia-1
   - OKCon in London, 24th April, 2010.  Jan 31 deadline for submissions;
   multiple formats.  http://www.okfn.org/okcon/cfp/ (OK, it's a safe bet
   Jonathan is going to this one...)

We're hoping to have Appropedia.org represented at the first one. If we're
talking about Web4Dev and not talking seriously about wikis, there's a
problem.

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia