[open-development] Fwd: [ICTD2012] Formal Call for Open Sessions, ICTD2012

Matthew Smith msmith at idrc.ca
Tue Aug 16 14:29:23 UTC 2011

Hi Caitlin (and all),

I'd be interested in exploring the possibility of putting on an open development session at ICTD2012. I'm curious - as I'm relatively new to this list - is there are group shared understanding of the definition of open development?  I work at the Canadian International Development Research Centre and we have been using the term for a few years now -and I was wondering if we are thinking along the same lines.

Warm regards,
Matthew