[open-development] OKCon - Open Data Lunch - Friday

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 17:12:52 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I know a number of members of this list are due to be at Open Knowledge
Conference (http://okcon.org/2011) in Berlin over the next few days. It's
been suggested that those of us in Berlin might try and arrange to meet
together during the Lunch break on Friday to make sure no connections are
missed, and perhaps to talk about possible projects to develop through this
working group also.

I'm not exactly sure of the lunch arrangements for OKCon, so let us say we
will meet in the courtyard of the venue at 13:00 on Friday. I'll try and put
a bit of flip-chart up if possible to indicate where we are.

All best wishes

Tim Davies

--

http://www.timdavies.org.uk