[open-development] Developer needed for Publish What You Fund Aid Transparency Index

Mark Brough mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org
Fri Oct 14 10:16:23 UTC 2011

Hello,

We are looking for a developer to help make a WordPress plug-in to our
website to show the results of our 2011 Aid Transparency Index. The report
will be launched around 9th November.

·         We will provide all the results and populate all of the tables.

·         We have an existing website design which the plug-in will fit
into.

·         I have some rough mock-ups of how the plug-in could look, but it’d
be great to have other ideas:

o   http://www.publishwhatyoufund.org/testarea/2011index/2011index.htm

o   http://www.publishwhatyoufund.org/testarea/2011index/country.htm

·         The TORs are available here, which includes a possible design:
http://goo.gl/53lRA

Please get in touch if you are interested!

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Brough