[open-development] Fwd: HXL and Open Humanitarian Initiative

Johns, Sarah Sarah.Johns at plan-international.org
Thu Apr 26 09:56:10 UTC 2012

If anyone is interested in more info on this, Plan International is part of Nethope so I can see what I can dig up.
We’re also working with Nethope in a partnership with Esri (ARCGIS creators) on increasing the geo-tagging of our data.

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Johns

Publishing Team, Plan International
w: www.plan-international.org
a: Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, UK. GU21 5BH