[open-development] OKFest: Open Development stream next steps

Raftree, Linda Linda.Raftree at planusa.org
Fri Apr 27 15:53:38 UTC 2012

Good ideas. Other possibilities would be Matthew Smith (ICRD) or Soren Gigler (WB).

This information is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, displaying, copying, or use of this information is strictly prohibited.

Plan International USA, 155 Plan Way, Warwick, RI 02886 USA
www.planusa.org