[open-development] Hacks/Hackers UK's first national event

Johns, Sarah Sarah.Johns at plan-international.org
Sun Aug 19 08:56:44 UTC 2012

Hi, thought this was interesting! The Hacks/Hackers series of evening sessions has been great, so looking forward to this 2 day event in Nov.

From: Joanna Geary <joanna.geary at guardian.co.uk<mailto:joanna.geary at guardian.co.uk>>
Date: 18 August 2012 13:28:14 GMT+01:00
To: <Hacks-and-Hackers-London-announce at meetup.com<mailto:Hacks-and-Hackers-London-announce at meetup.com>>
Subject: [Hacks-and-Hackers-London] Sponsorship Appeal: Hacks/Hackers UK's first national event

Hello there,

Well I promised a big announcement over the summer and wanted to make sure members of the Hacks/Hackers London mailing list heard about it first!

I am delighted to announce that we are planning our first national Hacks/Hackers event this November 2-4 (put it in your diaries!) at Mozilla HQ in London.

We are currently looking for both sponsors and speakers who can help us make this the big success we want it to be. More details can be found at: http://bit.ly/HHUKPitch

We hope to have a website up and running very soon. In the meantime, any requests and offers can come directly to me at joanna.geary at guardian.co.uk.

Looking forward to hearing from you and to seeing you at our next Hacks/Hackers in September.

Joanna. x

<http://plan-international.org/about-plan/resources/news/75years/>

pplanlana

Any opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the sender only and do not necessarily represent the views of Plan. Internet communications are not secure and Plan accepts no responsibility for the content of this e-mail.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom the message is addressed. The information may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in relation to it.

For the content of this e-mail to be contractually binding, it must be signed by an authorised representative of Plan.

Plan Limited

A Limited Company Registered in England No. 03001663.

Registered Office: Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, GU21 5BH, United Kingdom

Plan Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Plan International, Inc.
(a not-for-profit corporation registered in New York State, USA)