[open-development] What are your open development plans for 2012?

Caitlin Bentley Caitlin.Bentley.2010 at live.rhul.ac.uk
Tue Jan 3 19:24:48 UTC 2012

Happy New Year Everyone :)

Indeed we have recently received news that an open session we submitted to
ICTD 2012 (www.ictd2012.org) in Atlanta in March has been accepted. The
session is entitled 'Does Open Development Enhance Development' and will be
organised by Tony Roberts, Linda Raftree and myself. We can pass along the
details perhaps later this month.

And although this is not 2012, I have spent *way* too much time indulging
in this best of 2011 list, and thought others might enjoy as well.

http://www.openculture.com/2012/01/the_best_of_open_culture_2011.html

Looking forward to seeing what 2012 will bring,

Caitlin

2012/1/3 Tim Davies <tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk>

> Happy New Year!
>
> What have you got planned when it comes to open knowledge and open data in
> development this coming year?
>
> There are over 130 people now on this list interested in how open
> approaches to data, information and knowledge can support development - and
> I'm going to shortly be writing a round-up for the Open Knowledge
> Foundation Blog on recent and upcoming open-development activities, so if
> you've got ideas, news and plans to share, you can drop a note to the list:
> open-development at lists.okfn.org
>
> Looking forward to hearing about upcoming events, activities and
> projects...
>
> Tim
>
> --
> http://www.timdavies.org.uk