[open-development] OKFest: Travel Bursaries - deadline Wed 27 June (midnight BST)!!

Tim Davies tim.g.davies at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:27:47 UTC 2012

Hello all,

The Open Knowledge Festival are offering travel bursaries of up to EUR600
to help with travel costs for the event, where we will have a number of
open-development related events and activities.

The first round of bursaries are only open this week.

If you are interested in taking part in OKFest Open Development activities,
but even with a travel bursary from OKFest will find it hard to attend on
the basis of costs, please do let me know - as we're trying to find
additional funding to help participants. Nothing guaranteed, but having an
indication of need will help us talk to potential funders to give extra
support for open-development participation.

All the best

Tim