[open-development] joining mailing list, working group

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:01:29 UTC 2012

Dear Anne-Marie

My name is Rui, currently based in Namibia/ South Africa.

I work with NGOs, human rights, media rights, transparency, D&G etc in
Southern Africa. I have over the past 12 years worked with the whole range
of international NGOs and donors/ funders working in our region - including
Dutch agencies such as NiZA, Hivos, PSO - in a variety of projects
providing advocacy and languages services.

Welcome to the list.

Best regards,

Rui

2012/3/29 Anne-Marie Heemskerk <amh at partos.nl>

> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *Anne-Marie Heemskerk*****
>
> Manager, Kennis en Effectiviteit****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> t: + 31 (0)20 320 99 01****
>
> m + 31 (0)6  275 41356****
>
> *amh at partos.nl*****
>
> twitter:  @anheem, @partosplaza****
>
> Ellermanstraat 18b, 1099 BX Amsterdam****
>
> *www.partos.nl <http://mail.enem.nl/Redirect/www.partos.nl>*****
>
> *Werkdagen: ma, di, do, vr*****
>
> * **[image: cid:A7DCE828-6F81-43AB-97A9-990A7623D6CC]*<http://mail.enem.nl/Redirect/www.partos.nl/>
> **
>
> ** **

Mobile Number in Namibia +264 81 445 1308
Número de Telemóvel na Namíbia +264 81 445 1308

I am away from Johannesburg - you cannot contact me on my South African
numbers
Estou fora de Joanesburgo - não poderá entrar em contacto comigo através
dos meus números sul-africanos

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
Angola Liaison Consultant