[open-development] Save the dates: June 28+29, Open Data for Development Camp 2012

Rolf Kleef rolf at openforchange.info
Fri May 11 20:43:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Exactly one year ago, we had the first "Open Data for Development Camp"
in Amsterdam. And today we're announcing the dates for ODDC 2012:

Thursday June 28 and Friday June 29 in Nairobi, Kenya
and in parallel on Friday 29 June in Amsterdam, The Netherlands

A nice chance to heat up the debates for OKFest in September :-)

We're ramping up the organising team right now, expect more details and
invites on content and logistics soon!

--Rolf.

*/  Rolf Kleef      rolf at openforchange.info
/*  twitter: @rolfkleef      skype: rolfkleef      cell: +31 617 232 772
Open for Change: Network for open development
http://www.openforchange.info      twitter: @open_for_change