[open-development] Fwd: [open-government] UN Open Government Data Survey

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Thu May 17 06:48:05 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Please take a glance at the survey below. It only takes a few moments to
fill in (1 page, just 5 or 6 multiple choice questions).

Fabio: I'm sure members of the open-development OKF working group (
http://open-development.okfn.org) would also be happy to provide additional
input and more detail if useful.

All best wishes

Tim