[open-development] Call for Proposals: International Open Government Data Conference 2012, data.gov / World Bank, July 10-12, DC

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Thu May 3 14:10:04 UTC 2012

Hello Christine,

I'd be really happy to contribute to this. Tariq might be able to advise us
on how open space slots might be able to fit into the programme, and how
much we would need to set in advance.

One thing we've done with the open-development network in the past is to
host fringe 'birds of a feather' sessions within, or alongside, the main
programme of a conference - to get together any people working on open data
in development contexts.

All the best

Tim

http://www.timdavies.org.uk