[open-development] Berlin and Geneva visit and Kabissa Trust Badges

Tobias Eigen tobias at saidia.org
Tue Nov 27 11:38:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am in Geneva tomorrow and Thursday, and in Berlin on Friday. I apologize
for the short notice, but I'm basically on my way back from a trip to Abuja
where I was very busy and also had only intermittent access to the
Internet.

I would love to meet up with some folks in Geneva and Berlin who might be
interested in the Kabissa Trust Badges project.

In a nutshell: We propose to dramatically scale up the number of African
organizations in our directory, surface the most trusted organizations, and
get information about the most trusted organizations to where it is most
needed. This is an Open Data project.

For more info, a very brief concept note and survey is up at
http://kabissa.org/trust

My calendar is reasonably open for these three days. Please either make an
appointment with me at http://meetme.so/tobiaseigen or email me directly.

Friday evening at 8pm I am meeting some folks already at the Kapelle in
Mitte (http://www.cafe-kapelle.de/) if anyone wants to just join in. That
might be simplest and even fun.

Cheers,

Tobias

//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\

Tobias Eigen
9670 Olympus Beach Rd NE
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
landline: +1-206-842-1467