[open-development] PWYF 2012 Aid Transparency Index is out!

Pernilla Näsfors Pernilla.Nasfors at sida.se
Mon Oct 1 06:21:47 UTC 2012

Good morning! (sorry for cross-posting...)

I just noticed that the Publish What You Fund 2012 Aid Transparency Index is now published on http://www.publishwhatyoufund.org/index/2012-index/ ! It's not being "officially launched" until later today though in Washington DC: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=bWJoNnJ1ZzBzaGt2dTdjYWxzcm5jcWQ5ZDggd2VibWFzdGVyQHB1Ymxpc2h3aGF0eW91ZnVuZC5vcmc&ctz&pli=1&gsessionid=q01ETnKxxG1EDfTHNMuclw&sf=true&output=xml

Big congratulations to DFID with John Adams and team who is this years big winner! :) But we're all winners aren't we? Many of us donors have improved our score since last year (Sweden from 63 to 71 for example) and the more transparent we all are - the better the world will be, right? ;)

Thanks to Publish What You Fund for doing this Index that pushes us to become increasingly transparent!

Warm regards,

Pernilla (who is a bit gutted we're "only" no. 7 this year, but happy that John Adams has offered us to pick his brain - and source code! ;)

Pernilla Näsfors

Transparency & Social Media Manager
Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)
Twitter: @sida<http://twitter.com/Sida> & @pernillan<http://twitter.com/pernillan>
Mobile: +46 702 36 96 83