[open-development] How you will Change our Community in 2014!

Hamzat Lawal hamzy at followthemoneyng.org
Tue Dec 17 17:26:36 UTC 2013

Dear Change Maker,

We are writing you this piece because you are one of the great people
lending a hand to change our community!

In 2013, you helped Follow The Money advocate and track funds meant to treat
1,500 lead poisoned children in Bagega, Zamfara Northern Nigeria. Presently,
hundreds
<http://thestar.blogs.com/worlddaily/2013/07/at-long-last-some-good-news-for
-the-lead-poisoned-children-of-bagega.html>  of Children have been treated
in Bagega. Many thanks to your support!

Going forward in 2014, We have developed an Education Budget Tracker
<https://monitoringbudget.crowdmap.com/>  that will ensure service delivery
in Basic education in Northern Nigeria. This tracker has been nominated for
the Global Innovation Competition and we require you to help us VOTE  using
the link below:

http://ideas.makingallvoicescount.org/a/dtd/Education-Budget-Tracker/15260-2
6650  Click on I Agree> Then register to confirm your vote!

Your VOTE will allow us to win the GBP60,000 prize money .........

Your VOTE will allow us to ensure infrastructures are available in Northern
Nigeria Schools ........

Your VOTE will allow us to create an SMS platform where stakeholders can
report implementation of funds in community schools ........

Your VOTE will allow us to communicate how international aid to community
schools are working .........

Your VOTE will allow us to engage state and federal legislators on how funds
meant for these schools have been utilized ........

Your VOTE will allow the use of technology tools to drive social change

Your VOTE would help inspire the kind of intervention needed in the
education sector in Northern Nigeria ....

Ultimately, Your VOTE will improve education quality in Northern Nigeria.

Thank you once again for changing our world!

If you have comments, suggestions and further enquiries do not hesitate to
contact me or Oludotun Babayemi on +234-813-490-8561 or
oludotun at followthemoneyng.org

Yes, We Can!

Hamzat

Hamzat B. Lawal
Co-Creator/Team Leader,
Follow The Money
Zamfara/Abuja, Nigeria
mobile: +2348068699956
 <http://www.followthemoneyng.org/> http://www.followthemoneyng.org
 <http://facebook.com/followthemoneyng> http://facebook.com/followthemoneyng
 <http://twitter.com/4lowthemoney> http://twitter.com/4lowthemoney

....Mapping Money for Good in Africa!

***The Follow the Money Team is made up of Researchers, Data Analysts,
Journalists, Legal Practitioners, Activists, Information Managers, Students,
Academia & Development Consultants***