[open-development] Where next for the Open Development working group?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:12:26 GMT 2013

The recent activity on this list jogged my memory on the theme (OGD as a
``service``) for a blogpost that came out of various discussions I had with
folks in Helsinki and which was initially presented in embryo form in one of
those sessions.

Apologies for any duplication.

http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/is-open-government-data-a-product-o
r-a-service-and-why-does-it-matter/

http://tinyurl.com/cgzgd8o

(Comments, critiques etc. gratefully welcomed.