[open-development] Fwd: [open-government] Help to internationalize the Open Food Facts project + G-8 conference in Washington

Stéphane Gigandet biz at joueb.com
Wed Feb 27 18:10:40 UTC 2013

Thank you very much Tim and Tariq. I will let you know if we get selected.

I just learned that OpenStreetMap France is also answering the G-8 call
for ideas with a very interesting proposal to map fields and crops. It
would be awesome to open the data for the whole food chain, from
agriculture to food transformation, distribution and consumption.

Thanks,

Stéphane
http://openfoodfacts.org