[open-development] FW: Land Portal project : Peter form Neo

Annemarie Naylor annemarie at commonfutures.eu
Tue Jul 23 10:44:23 UTC 2013

Hi There

I'm new to the list ­ my background is community ownership (land/buildings)
- http://locality.org.uk/our-work/assets/

I'm involved in digital asset & enterprise development by and for
communities: http://www.ourdigitalcommunity.org.uk/ which involves heading
up an action research and learning programme for DCLG and, working with The
Creative Coop, supporting the design/implementation of numerous open hybrid
networks across the UK.

I'm a member of the UK Local Public Data Panel and a Faculty Member of the
Open Institute (London).

In the past, I helped create The Place Station:
http://www.theplacestation.org.uk/ and am a big fan of The Land Portal for
obvious reasons!

So, if we can help out/get involved in some way, please do get in touchŠ

Annemarie

Common Futures

E: annemarie at commonfutures.eu  W: http://www.commonfutures.eu/

Follow me on twitter @commonfutrs

Common Futures is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no.
8481503