[open-development] [open-government] Open Contracting Global Principles

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jun 20 20:40:00 UTC 2013

Dear Felipe,

this is very interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing!

All best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich

Chairman & Director Policy
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany
www.okfn.de | info at okfn.de | @okfde
+49 30 57703666 0 | Fax: +49 30 57703666 9

We empower through Open Knowledge
Get involved: www.okfn.de/getinvolved