[open-development] Call for researchers to contribute to Independent Review of Open Govt Partnership

Save the Earth Cambodia sano.stec at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:29:07 UTC 2013

Hi Duncan
Sorry to see the absence of south asia and southeast asian countries. i am
so interested to for Cambodia.
sano

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Duncan Edwards <D.Edwards at ids.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Dear colleagues,
>

> The second call for researchers to conduct small pieces of country
> research for the *Independent Review Mechanism of the Open Government
> Partnership is* now out: see
> http://www.opengovpartnership.org/sites/www.opengovpartnership.org/files/page_files/OGP%20IRM%20Local%20Researchers%20Call%202nd%20Cohort.doc
>

> Please can I ask you to send it to any of your contacts who might be
> eligible and interested in the research role in the relevant list of
> countries (below)?
>

> The list of countries this time is:
>
> Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia,
> Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia,
> Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Latvia,
> Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Paraguay,
> Peru, Romania, Slovak Republic, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania,
> Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay.
>

> Deadline for applications is 21 of June, 2013.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Duncan

> Duncan Edwards
> Information Systems Innovation Manager
> Institute of Development Studies, Brighton BN1 9RE, UK
>
> Charitable Company No. 877338
>
> email: d.edwards at ids.ac.uk  tel: +44 (0)1273 915797
> fax: +44 (0)1273 621202
>
> Skype: duncan_ed1
>
> Twitter: duncan_ids <http://twitter.com/duncan_ids>
>
> Eldis Community: http://community.eldis.org/duncan
> Knowledge Services at IDS:*http://www.ids.ac.uk/go/knowledge-services*
>

>  This message is for the addressee only and may contain privileged or
> confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify
> the sender immediately and delete the original. Any views or opinions
> expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
> those of IDS. Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex,
> Brighton BN1 9RE Tel: +44 (0)1273 606261; Fax: +44 (0)1273 621202 IDS, a
> charitable company limited by guarantee: Registered Charity No. 306371;
> Registered in England 877338; VAT No. GB 350 899914

*= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Akhteruzzaman Sano*
**Management Advisor

*Save the Earth Cambodia*
Working for Building Disaster Resilient Communities

Cambodia and South East Asia Regional Coordinating Organization for
Views from the Frontline Project.

ISO 9001,ISO 14001, TQM, Micro Insurance, CCA and CBDRM
Phone 855 (0) 12 599 817, 093 599 817

E-mail: director at savetheearthcambodia.org; sano.stec at gmail.com
Phone: +855 12/93/99 - 599 817;

Website: www.savetheearthcambodia.org

*Save the Earth Cambodia *
empowers people to reduce their environmental/climate/disaster risks ,
create awareness of gender issues and support women and children and build
healthy and environmentally friendly communities and public institutions.