[open-development] Future of OKF Open Development Group

Raftree, Linda Linda.Raftree at planusa.org
Thu Sep 5 12:29:32 UTC 2013

First off, thanks to those who have been coordinating for the past few years!

I agree with Sarah on pretty much everything said here! I'd also like to see a closer cooperation between open development and open government as I think there is an artificial distinction in many ways.... I think we should also serve as a way to connect people working in the "south" with some of the other groups. Being from the "south" doesn't mean you should automatically be in the "development" group. I think we can more actively encourage a more diverse representation in other streams and topics.

Best,
Linda

Linda Raftree
Senior Advisor, Innovation, Transparency and Strategic Change

Plan International USA
mobile: +1-401-440-5432
skype: lindaraftree
twitter: @meowtree<http://twitter.com/meowtree>