[open-development] Researching Uses of Open Data for Development

Moneo-Lain, Antonio amoneo at IADB.ORG
Wed Apr 2 14:53:36 UTC 2014

Hey!

I have translated the blog post and the questionnaire into Spanish. Running a bit late for the Portuguese version, and maybe will have to delay that version. Spanish is coming out tomorrow.

BTW, how do you think we could create a chart to visualize the responses to the questionnaire without making public the personal information?
I was thinking that we could create a separate spreadsheet with a script importing only the relevant data from the master spreadsheet.
Do you know anyone that can help us with this?

Antonio

From: slee23 at worldbank.org [mailto:slee23 at worldbank.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 11:39 AM
To: open-development at lists.okfn.org
Cc: smoscoso at worldbank.org; Moneo-Lain, Antonio
Subject: Researching Uses of Open Data for Development

Dear Open Development friends and colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to invite you to participate in a research project looking to capture, analyze, and highlight operational uses of open data for development; this is a collaboration between the World Bank Group Open Finances & Inter-American Development Bank's Knowledge & Learning teams.

You can read more about the project here: Introduction and Kickoff Blog<http://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/open-data-making-good-promise-turbo-boosted-development-operational-use-open-data>

Jump directly to the questionnaire here: bit.ly/OpenDataOps<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R6EWnq86n68kYMlfV7vs2fuOo1bYnWwXQ-gO0Z2w83c/viewform>

As always, your input and collaboration are most welcome, and we hope you will take the brief questionnaire, share it with your networks (please use hashtag #OpenDataUse<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23OpenDataUse&src=typd> on Twitter), and continue to weigh in as the project develops.

Sincerely,

Sam Lee
Samuel S. Lee
World Bank Group Open Finances<https://finances.worldbank.org/>