[open-development] OK Festival Berlin July 2014

Rolf Kleef rolf at openforchange.info
Sat Feb 1 04:46:48 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We had a chat at the IATI meeting in Montreal on Wednesday (around 10-15
people or so? thanks for pulling that session together, Claudia!)

I've just put my own rough notes on a new OKFNpad and included
contributions in this thread so far. It can (together with this list)
function as a workspace: http://okfnpad.org/p/okfest2014-opendev

Do feel free to add, reorganise, etc!

~~Rolf.