[open-development] Introduction!

Sylvia Green sylv.green at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:17:17 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

My name is Sylvia Green. I'm a student in civil engineering. I've been
engaged with the development sector both domestically, through my co-op
placements for a public works department and transportation bodies and
overseas with Engineers Without Borders last summer. Through my work with
EWB I became interested in and saw the importance of improving
transparency, accountability and program management across the
international development sector. I am here because I am interested in
learning more about how to use open development data, how to make open data
meaningful, user friendly and accessible, and gathering information to
support and engage the EWB community, who have just reaffirmed their
commitment to IATI.

Cheers,
Sylvia