[open-development] Privacy and Open Government - Feedback sought!

Anna Crowe annac at privacy.org
Fri Feb 21 18:23:32 UTC 2014

Hi there,

To introduce myself, as I’m new to the list, I’m Anna Crowe and I work at Privacy International, a London-based NGO focused on the right to privacy.

We’ve recently drafted a chapter on privacy for the Open Government guide and are seeking feedback from anyone who might be interested in the topic. The draft’s available here: http://www.opengovguide.com/news/privacy-call-comments-new-topic-guide/

Thanks!

Anna

Anna Crowe

Research Officer
Privacy International
62 Britton Street
London EC1M 5UY
United Kingdom

E: annac at privacy.org
W: www.privacyinternational.org
T: + 44 (0) 20 7242 2836

Privacy International is a registered charity (No. 1147471).