[open-development] Open for Change nominated for Honesty Oscar

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:30:56 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Open for change has been nominated for the honesty Oscars 2014 of ONE
foundation in collaboration with the Accountability lab. We are nominated
in the category "Best picture' for a video we made about open development.
We are nominated amongst some really great other initiatives also worth
checking out!
If you like our video we will be happy to get your vote!

http://www.one.org/us/2014/02/28/honesty-oscars-2014-best-picture/

Warmest greetings from Amsterdam,
Kersti

*Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
campaign strategies | program coordination | research

*Freedom of Expression & Information | Open Development **| ICT4C *

NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation

Mobile +31 (0)634193966
Skype kersti.wissenbach
@kerstiru