[open-development] Open Development: Networked Innovations in International Development

Matthew Smith msmith at idrc.ca
Tue Jan 28 19:02:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm really happy to share the open access version of the newly published book: Open Development: Networked Innovations in International Development. I hope you find it interesting and useful!

And unfortunately, it is only available in English.

If anyone has any questions/comments, I'm happy to talk about it!

Best,
Matthew

Matthew L. Smith, Ph.D.
Senior Program Officer | Administrateur de programme principal
Science and Innovation | Science et innovation
International Development Research Centre | Centre de recherches pour le développement international
+1 613 696 2303 | Fax/Téléc. : +1 613 567 7748
msmith at idrc.ca |msmith at crdi.ca | www.idrc.ca<http://www.idrc.ca/> | www.crdi.ca