[open-development] OK Festival Berlin July 2014

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 22:40:44 UTC 2014

Hello Sarah,

I've not heard of anything yet - but we're exploring whether we might host
some sort of meeting of the Open Data Research Network co-located there -
so I'd love to join in any planning as ideas emerge...

Tim

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Sarah Johns
<sarah.louise.johns at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, are there any open development plans being made for OK Fest this
> year?
>
> I'm up for doing something around open aid/dev data if you are ...
>
> Sarah

w: http://www.timdavies.org.uk | m: 07834 856 303 | twitter: timdavies

Co-director of Practical Participation:
http://www.practicalparticipation.co.uk