[open-development] IATI implementation by NGOs / CSOs

Hapee de Groot hapee at hivos.nl
Thu Jan 23 10:50:17 UTC 2014

Hi Claudia,

thanks for sharing this. I assume you will be attending the meeting in Montreal as well, are you?

I discussed issues with Rolf who will attend the meeting in Montreal as well, so I will probably not include them in the Google doc.

Will you be able to use that document as well to share what is actually happening in Montreal when it is happening? So we can give instant feedback?

Kind regards,

Hapee de Groot
PO Expression & Engagement | Technical Advisor

T @hapeeg
Hivos | Raamweg 16 | 2596 HL | Den Haag | The Netherlands
Tel + 31(0)70 376 55 00 | I www.hivos.org
Hivos is member of Alliance2015