[open-development] Ong 2.0 opens an international call to re-invent global aid and development

Serena Carta sere.fr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:07:47 UTC 2014

Dear all,

my name is Serena Carta, I'm an Italian journalist and I'm writing you as a
collaborator of  the Italian centre for ICT & social training for non
profits "ONG 2.0" <http://www.ong2zero.org>.

We recently have launched a call of ideas to collect contributions from
volounteers, aid workers and anyone who wants to participate in "re-invent"
global aid and development approach.

Since many of you work in the field and you are in contact with people who
can give a great contribute, I hope you can spread among your colleagues
and contacts the press release you'll find in attachment.

And, of course, I hope you can find some time to contribute with your
precious ideas, filling the form in your website:
http://ong2zero.org/ENG.html#form

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Serena