[open-development] Location for an open development fringe event after OKFestival

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Tue Mar 18 07:59:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks Claudia for getting this organised. Each active working group has
access to 150 pounds to spend on activities like this. As Open Development
has not spent their allocated budget for this year (which ends in May) we
could potentially combine the budget from this year and next year to
provide a combined total of 300 pounds (360 euros) for the event, which
would be enough for the venue and maybe some (very) light refreshments.

Hope that helps and let me know if the group would be interested in using
the funds in this way!

All the best,
Katelyn

On 17 March 2014 17:23, Sarah.Louise.johns <sarah.louise.johns at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello just catching up on discussions re OKF 14. Both your and Tim's
> opportunities for extra open dev meetups sound great and I'd be up for it.
>
> Do you know what options there are to connect with virtual audiences in
> these rooms? So for example do they have video conferencing facilities, or
> great internet connections for online hosting? Just thinking about whether
> there's an opportunity to bring in virtual audiences to these sessions?
>
> I'd echo Ben's comment re paying - what would your expectation in that
> respect?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sarah
>

> Sent from my mobile