[open-development] Provisional programme: Making it Matter: Supporting education in the developing world through open and linked data

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri May 2 08:00:50 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We still have a few places remaining for this workshop. It's going to be
a great opportunity to hear about current initiatives in the
development, technology and education overlap. There will also be plenty
of time for discussion and networking.

The workshop is Making it Matter: Supporting education in the developing
world through open and linked data and will be held in London, UK on
Friday 16th May, 2014
http://linkedup-project.eu/making-it-matter-workshop/
<http://education.okfn.org/making-it-matter/>

If you can't make it talks will be streamed and videos released
afterwards - signup for remote participation
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/forms/d/1r7y2MJZ_OYzdfWCv7yhDAPN49LR69UmnE5ekM3Kn_zU/viewform>.

Hope to see you there.

Marieke