[open-development] Open Development Fringe Event

Claudia Schwegmann claudia.schwegmann at openaid.de
Mon May 26 07:02:02 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues
The okfestival program is online! Congratulations to all of you who got a
session proposal accepted. I wanted to get back to you to on the open
development fringe event. As we have discussed a few weeks/months ago, I
have reserved the meeting space with 5 rooms of Wikimedia in Berlin for our
event with the following capacities: 99 people, 30 people, 10 people, 10
people, 14 people. The room can also be made into one big space.

John Adams from the IATI TAG group has expressed interest to use one or two
rooms of the venue - depending on how much space other people need.

Duncan, as far as I remember you suggested to propose an "agenda" for this
community event.  Is that correct? Whoelse is keen to propose something at
the community event? Maybe it is a bit early to think about an event in
late July now but I guess time will fly as always!

Really looking forward to meet all of you in Berlin!
Claudia

Claudia Schwegmann
*Open Knowledge Foundation Germany* <http://okfn.de>

Tel/Fax +49 (0) 5130 609691
Mobil +49 (0)177 3160 380 *NEW*

Twitter @OpenAidGermany
Skype Claudia.Schwegmann

*Die Open Knowledge Foundation setzt sich für offenes Wissen ein! Sie auch?
<http://okfn.de/organisation/spenden/>*