[open-development] [Report] When Would Zamfara State Government Relocate Flood Prone Gutsura.

Hamzat Lawal hamzy at followthemoneyng.org
Mon Nov 3 13:56:01 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Certainly, the accomplishments of the 3,000 citizens of Gutsura, Zamfara
state, will not exceed more than what most people in Nigeria will imagine in
a lifetime. No matter what challenge they still face, Follow The Money Team,
and change makers like you will always be with them. That is why we have
embarked on yet another journey - to help relocate 3,000 residents of flood
devastated Gutsura.

It's been 6 months, and we decided to share this report on our expedition in
following the funds meant for this local community - Gutsura.
http://followthemoneyng.org/relocategutsura1.pdf

We hope this report does great help for your work as well, and inspire
decision makers as we join in using data to kick-start a new era in
transparency and accountability.

Feel free to write me here on any comments, suggestions or queries.

Best Wishes,

Hamzy! & Olu!

Hamzat B. Lawal
Co-Creator/Team Lead
Follow The Money

Bassan Plaza, 2nd Floor, F Wing, Plot 759, Behind TOTAL House, Central
Business District

Garki, Abuja - Nigeria.

Tel: +234 (0) 92917545  - Mobile: +234(0)8068699956

 <http://www.followthemoneyng.org/> http://www.followthemoneyng.org

 <http://facebook.com/followthemoneyng> Facebook like images
<http://twitter.com/4lowthemoney> Twitter images 12

....Mapping Money for Good in Africa!

***The Follow the Money Team is made up of Researchers, Data Analysts,
Journalists, Legal Practitioners, Activists, Information Managers, Students,
Academia & Development Consultants***

An Initiative of Connected Development [CODE]