[open-development] IATI is hiring!

Joni Hillman Joni.Hillman at devinit.org
Thu Nov 20 19:06:52 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please share with your networks or forward to anyone you know who may be interested in these great job opportunities.

Many thanks,

Joni

IATI (the International Aid Transparency Initiative) is hiring!

Are you passionate about the power of open data to transform the impact of billions of dollars of aid and development resources? Do you enjoy helping others to learn new technical skills and improve their data systems? Or are you more about knowing your Python from your Github, your XML from your SQL? Would you like to put these skills to good use in a growing team of analysts and developers who are dedicated to increasing the quantity and quality of open development data available to governments, parliamentarians, civil society and others?

Development Initiatives<http://devinit.org/>, a member of the IATI Secretariat<http://www.aidtransparency.net/governance/secretariat>, is recruiting the following posts to work exclusively on IATI:

*        2 Business & Data Analysts

*        2 Developers

Full job descriptions and details on how to apply<http://devinit.org/about/current-vacancies/>.

[Untitled2]<http://www.devinit.org/>

Joni Hillman  I  Aid Transparency Programme Manager
Mobile: +44 (0)7802 662294  I  Skype: joni.hillman  I  Email: joni.hillman at devinit.org<mailto:joni.hillman at devinit.org> I  Twitter: @JoniHillmanDI<https://twitter.com/JoniHillmanDI> | Web: www.devinit.org<http://www.devinit.org/>
Development Initiatives is committed to ending poverty by 2030

Development Initiatives is the trading name of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 05802543.  Development Initiatives Poverty Research is the not-for-profit partner of DI International Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 06368740. Registered office: North Quay House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL, UK.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Development Initiatives.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender.