[open-development] 2014 Aid Transparency Index launch - 8 October 2014, 9am ET

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 3 16:49:17 UTC 2014

Very exciting Mark. Look forward to seeing where there have been
improvements in the last year.

Rufus

On 3 October 2014 17:01, Mark Brough <mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick plug of our Index launch next week - if you'll be in
> Washington then please do RSVP, otherwise you can also watch the Index
> launch via the livestream -- link below.
>
> Looking forward to seeing lots of friendly faces there, and hopefully some
> new ones too!
>
> Mark

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.