[open-development] Who's going? International Open Data Conference Ottawa end of May

Bibhusan Bista bibhusan at yipl.com.np
Fri Apr 17 11:48:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I should be there in Ottawa for the entire conference, some pre-events and
TAG to follow as well.

Cheers,
Bibhusan

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Sarah Johns <sarah.louise.johns at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello, just wondered who from this list is going to the Open Data
> conference in Ottawa at the end of May? I am as it;s side by side with IATI
> TAG and Steering Committee meetings. Cheers, Sarah Johns (Bond UK)

*Bibhusan Bista*
CEO
-----------------------------
YoungInnovations Pvt. Ltd.
GPO 8976 CPC 241
Kumaripati, Lalitpur, Nepal
-----------------------------
P: +977-1-5008737
W: http://yipl.com.np
E: info at yipl.com.np
Skype: bibhusan
Twitter: @BibhusanBista
*DISCLAIMER*
This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the
delete this e-mail from your system.